1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NO AR15 USED AT SANDY HOOK???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by HSLDS, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I would add that there is ALWAYS an after event news video showing empty shell casings, bullet holes in the walls, perhaps even the detritus of the EMTs - bandages, gloves, tubing, perhaps a splash of blood.

So where is it this time??

The police will always state the exact weapon(s) used - approximate round count from each, weapon used to commit suicide at the end - for this one - NADA.

Food for thought.

2. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

They're now talking about whether or not to destroy the building.

Too many stinking problems here for this boy. I need proof.

Remember Kennedy and the "single bullet theory"? Remember Waco, and Ruby Ridge?

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=567_1358131510

The car didn't belong to Lanza... Humm...

Running a drill 20 minutes away for the very same thing. Humm....

Why do they need to say @30:49 that any miss-information from social sites will be prosecuted? Humm....

Sh*t don't add up.

@ 34:00 mark... Parent laughing before going into character.

Jerbear

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

OICU812... this smells to high heaven.....

Jerbear

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That is a tactical style shotgun he is unloading from the car trunk! There was other video that clearly showed them from a closer view unloading shotgun shells from that gun. They where green shells. The rhetoric video starts after the first shells where ejected. Hmmm, I wonder why?

Proves the AR could have been in the building, along with four handguns, or six, or two, or twelve, does not really matter.

This is what happens with all of this rhetoric type of chopped up video, being narrated by these conspiracy theorists. The blogs, and political sites have one thing they want to do. Stir up the BS. All it does is make their views less credible, and the followers that run like hell with it.

6. skeezix

skeezix Member

umm, the gun you're talking about was in the trunk of the car. Unless Lanza shot a bunch of kids with it and then ran out into the parking lot and put his gun away and then went back into the school to kill himself it's obvious that this gun CANNOT be the gun used in the school. This is a fourth gun that was not used in the shooting. Most forums think the video shows a saiga tactical shotgun being unloaded.

Shell casings and wounds will tell the tale of what was used and where it was used. The press is incapable of getting much right. Give the police time to issue their final report before you cinch up the chin straps on your tinfoil hat.

7. skeezix

skeezix Member

I'd say about average - he hit a dinner plate sized target moving fairly slowly at under 60 yds for the first shot and just over 80 yds with his final shot. With a scoped rifle, with a rest. Any responsible hunter should be able to make that shot. A trained marine certainly could.

A friend of mine, who isn't a particularly good shot did pretty much the same thing. He shot a whietail doe with a 6.5 x 55 mm swede at a similar range. The bullet killed the first doe, deflected off of something and killed the doe standing a few yards beyond her and a body length or so behind her. oops.

BTW, I've seen at least one 'unsolved history' type program that recreated the shot - right down to the deflection and hitting the spot where gov. Connally would have been sitting.

WTC 7 - I know - fire? Read the reports. Firefighters that were in the building said the side towards the WTC buildings was heavily damaged, there was fire on multiple floors and it was in danger of collapse. Darn'd if it didn't some 7 hours after the other buildings.

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

According to my immigrant friend, it's all a Zionist plot.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I saved the video and did frame captures.

The firearm in the trunk has an operating handle on the side. It is in the typical location for a variety of firearms, such as the AK, SKS, Rem 1100, and the Saiga shotguns. There is also at least one AR15 made with an operating handle on the side, attached to the bolt.

While clearing the firearm, a cartridge or shell is ejected. While it is blurry, the size and dark coloring strongly suggest it is a shotgun shell of probably 12ga or possibly 20ga.

The police have reported it was a shotgun with a 20 round magazine. While there is no magazine visible in the video, there are 20 round 12ga drums made for the Saiga shotgun.

My conclusion is that the gun in the trunk is a Saiga 12ga shotgun.

10. skeezix

skeezix Member

One more time - you are absolutely dead right it wasn't an AR. It also wasn't in the school and COULD NOT HAVE BEEN the weapon used, and it has never been stated that it was by any official.

Unless the black helicopter guys used the alien transporter device they found in Roswell. They must be having some trouble with it though if it changed an AR into a shotgun.

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    One thing I find strange is the cops or DA did not do the usual dog and pony show of displaying the guns used.

12. Stl Flyn

Did you see in NBC's story that an AR WAS NOT, found in the school after the shooting?

The link is more proof of what this frenzied society has become! It's all a conspiracy!

13. Stl Flyn

Even if so, what does that prove? Can you provide a viable link of that information anyway?

14. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I would like to know why there was no one just wounded. 26 dead and no wounded? This kid must have been one hell of a good shot. Most mass shootings have the casualty count and a wounded count. I watched the entire video posted on another thread and it was all taken from news video and I for one smell a rat.

15. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I guess I'm confused, are there any factual sources as to whether there was an AR-15 type of weapon used in this tragedy. I can't seem to get a handle on this issue; far be it for that politics would be more important than the truth. BT100dc

16. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Don't know if this true, so decide yourself!!!

Hmmm IMAGINE THIS OUR GOVERNMENT LYING TO US ??
    SPREAD THIS!!!!!!
    So they finally had to come out and admit it, now that the Coroner has released some info along with Police. An AR-15 Rifle or the so-called "Assault Weapon" was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a Rifle but was turned down in the background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports right after the shooting, that Police found the AR-15 Rifle in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The Rifle was not used. The Shooter went into the school with 4 handguns. Not an Assault Rifle as the media has charged. I remember in the intitial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the Rifle in the car. But the News Media had a Pre-Planned Attack already waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie. Including people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machine gun. Could it be that the Democrat Liberals and the Media were pushing for the new law, hoping they could do it, before the Coroner released the info. I'm betting on it.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

17. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

I knew they were lying from the moment the tattooed coroner opened his fly trap, and spewed crap. #1 and #2 need to be impeached for lying. The crap vomiting liberals and lib media are way full of it. Heads should roll.

Trust nothing, and no one.

18. skeezix

skeezix Member

Umm, that video is dated Dec 15th. Why don't you poke around a bit and see if anyone else is reporting that. and if there isn't more current information out there.

I think what is generally being reported is there are 4 weapons found in total. 1 in the trunk of the car, and 3 in the school. The 3 weapons in the school were the bushmaster and 2 pistols.

I think there is a 90 day hold on information until they finish up the investigation.

19. emm2

emm2 Member

Google sandy hook hoax and see what you come up with

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Here is one that I found,,,,,,,,notice dad at 8:28......

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wx9GxXYKx_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Something is sure strange.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.