1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No AR-15 Used at Navy Yard Shooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BT-100dc, Sep 17, 2013.

1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

According to an FBI Spokesperson I saw on television on the 6:00 p.m. Tuesday news, no evidence of an AR-15 used in the shootings at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C. It makes me wonder why it was originally reported to the contrary. Anti-gun freaks running with the tragedy for political gain. Remember when the Aurora shootings it was reported that the shooter possibly a Tea Party member?? This is a disgrace and can only be motivated by a political agenda. I'll let you fill in the blanks. BT100dc

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hmph, next Gene 777 will try to tell us the guy was never in the Navy, either.

The National Service Mental Health Remediation Program seems to be leaving a few people behind, doesn't it?

Regards from Indiana,

buzzy

3. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

Almost sounds as if you are suggesting the media is biased...? Is that possible..?

/sarcasm

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Media still showed the black gun.

They need to be defused.

HM

5. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

New reports say Shotgun, 00 Buck used......Ouch!

Regards....Gerald

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

In fact, he tried to buy an AR15 a couple weeks ago but was denied.

-Gary

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    An Remington 870 was used.

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

[​IMG]

Jerbear

9. SBray

SBray Active Member

TIPPIDWAD,

I couldn't resist sending Feinstein an email suggesting that she get the facts straight before making public statements. She is worse than those reporters that are quick to make comments on what is happening on the scene. She has the luxury of being able to take the time to find out what really happened before making a press release.

I have no respect for any of them that will lie about the facts, just to further their cause. It's too bad there aren't severe punishments for public figures being caught in making bold face lies.

Anyway, I'm probably going to get some email with her spin on it, in response to what I wrote.

Steve

10. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I guess he listened to the VP, get a shot gun.

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

[​IMG]

Report: Heavily Armed Tactical Team Ordered to Stand Down During Navy Yard Shooting

Multiple sources are telling the BBC that a tactical response team ready to respond to Monday’s deadly shooting in Washington, D.C. was ordered to stand down by superiors. The heavily armed team was reportedly one of the first available to aid municipal officers on the scene.

The gunman, 34-year-old Aaron Alexis, went on to kill 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard.

Read more at the link above.....

Jerbear

12. tachyon

tachyon Member

Wait this can't be true. CNN told me he had an "assault weapon" and they told me he had an AR15. Piers Morgan tweeted that he had an AR15 and blamed it on the NRA, CNN told me he had an AR15, NBC news also reported that he had an AR15 and that the NRA was responsible for the existence of that type of "assault rifle". Even the most honorable Senator Dianne Feinstein ("call me SENATOR") told me he had an assault weapon. They can't all be wrong can they?

13. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Tonight I saw on Fox News, Dick (well deserved name) Durbin, Illinois Senator blaming the AR-15. Anybody out there voted for this guy? How low can you go? Never let truth get in the way. Will this create another AR-15 buying frenzy? BT100dc