1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No Apology From Me.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dolphin77, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

I am sick and tired of all of our USA "leaders" that are saying "we are sorry", to the rest of the world, for everything and anything. The USA may not be perfect, but we are so far ahead of any other country....lets get the peabrains out and vote some leaders in....WC

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Here's a reminder....

Curt

[​IMG]

3. Foxhat

Foxhat TS Member

Tell it, tell it, tell it brother I'm with you one hundred percent!!!!

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Absolutely but the New so called leaders will never stop all the foreign aid going to all the countrys that we are supporting for so many years . If they did stop this and the illegal immagration into the USA then I would say we had the perfect country with little debt . Until then it`s still a gamble .

5. psfive

psfive Member

Back up the truck and fill it to the top. Then keep them coming till thier all gone. The only sorry they will hear is, So sorry but you lost! GOOD BYE. Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.