1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No adoring, adulating crowds here.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Aside from those who look like someone whizzed in their Cheerios, there are nose pickers, sleepers, eye-rubbers, day-dreamer, someone has a hand to his forehead like "oh geez", and a lot of unhappy campers.<br>
    <br>
    Photo taken at Geottge Memorial Field House, Camp Lejeune N C.

2. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Brian, I frequently shoot and talk with many servicemen. Ft. Bragg Clay Target Center being the closest club to me, allows me to chat with lots of active and retired personnel. I have yet to meet one that has anything good to say about Obama, or his policies. They dislike him, a lot. By the way good photo. The serviceman's admiration of the demagogue is well represented. J.Woolsey

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

4. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Looks like a whole bunch of Marines and Sailors who were ordered to be there; and would rather be doing the confidence course, instead.

Semper Fi, and Anchors Aweigh!

Best,
    Dennis

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Looks like he might have received 11 votes from the entire bunch (if they counted the military vote this time).

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Service men and women know a phony when they see one. It's just a damned shame that there were so many gullible people that voted for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.