1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

No AA or AAA shooters allowed.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

I like the idea of blocking the door to keep wife in the kitchen doing the dishes

----------------------JUST KIDDING--- REALLY ---------------------------

Bill

2. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Thanks Jack but I have not made All-American yet, been close a few times. That is 10 foot chart and it goes on the frame with Velcro.

Terry

3. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

So what's the wife going to say when you shoot her door full of holes?

4. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Nice looking chart, I might get one and use it as a garage wall mural. I got on the web site and Terry says to stand 13 feet away for 16 yards. Couldn't find how high to place it. Thanks for info on the height, Wayne

5. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Wayne.

With the larger ten foot model the top of the chart is about 80" and it hangs down 36 inches. With the 8 foot model the top is about 72 inches and it hangs down 30"

Terry.

6. trapperjohn

trapperjohn TS Member

I have the old chart with the airport for a background. Makes me feel like I'm back at Vandalia. It's mounted on my garage door with velco. It's been hanging there for six years now (goes up and down with the door). That's one tough chart.

Terry - Which set of birds would I use for good doubles simulation? (Depending on how fast I can get on each one).

Trapper John

7. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Trapper John.

For most of my doubles drills now I just swing back and forth between the far right and left angle targets about 30 times with the gun mounted. I find the eye movement from one back to the other gets me ready for dooubles. Getting your eyes over to the target first before the guns gets there is very important.
    I still use the lower target as the first target a bit too but I think that steady back an forth stuff without taking the gun down teaches you to keep your head down too.

Terry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.