1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NNew orleans area, where to shoot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mixer, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The ATA website above will get you to the clubs link on their home page. Follow the instructions to get to Louisianna.

Eric

2. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

New Orleans has a club for skeet and trap. Hunters Run in Baton Rouge has all v enues. You will be closest, I think, to a sporting clays course in Covington. Perazzi Big Bore may be able to help you with the Covington facility's name. I shoot trap only at Hunters Run, which is an hour and a half from Slidell. Covington shouldn't be 30 minutes from you. I just don't know the name of the dadgum place.

3. bkms

bkms Member

Hilltopper sending you a email. Hey Mike (perazzibigbore) how ya doing? Is Tallowcreek still open as i heard they were selling out and moving. I noticed all sporting clays tourneys lately have been cancelled there.

4. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Ed; Say HI !!! to Mike (Perazzibigbore) when you get there....thanks..merlyn.....

5. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

Ed and Dorothy, you would do well to check with Gary and Carey at Hunters Run Gun Club in Port Allen, LA. They have a website. They are open wed thru sundaky and have a 5 stand shoot and supper of thursday evenings. A trap shoot on second Sat of each month. They have several camping spots and a georgous club and pro shop. Good folks and good times. Have a safe trip. Jim Weiner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.