1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NJ Trap Range ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Force Break, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

NJ trap shooters, is the trap range in the park in Kenilworth still in operation? It is where I was introduced to trap in the 60's. I will be visiting NJ this spring and if it is I would like to go shoot a round or two for old times sake. Thank you in advance. Wayne

2. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

PINOYSHOOTER I will take you up on that. Thank You. Wayne Sad to hear that range has closed but I espected that as they were trying to close it in the 70's when I came back for a visit.

3. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

North Jersey Clay Target in Fairfield is open to the public while you visit. Bring own gun and ammo.

4. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

closed since 2005,I used to live for that place,lots of good memories there.

5. capulona

capulona TS Member

Hey ForceBreak, come down to our club : http://www.northjerseyclaytargetclub.com/

let me know when you are coming and Pinoyshooter and I will join you for a round and more!

6. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

Thank you all, and I will contact you guys when we get back there for our visit. Happy New Year!

7. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Force Break

Where are you going to in NJ? North Jersey is open 5 days a week, closed Monday and Friday. If you're anywhere near Warren, give me a call and I'll drive.

Ed Yanchok

908 753-2365

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.