1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NJ shooters...a question.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FN in MT, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

I'll be in Jersey the next two to three weeks and would like to try to get some registered birds shot.

Closest Clubs to Barnegat..... Exit 67 off the PKWY?

Thank You,

FN in MT

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pine Valley and Pine Belt are not too far. The NJ State Shoot will be at Pine Belt Sportsmens Club on June 4, 5, 6, and 7. Nice shoot with lots of open trophies and really nice attendance pins.

Ed Yanchok

3. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Ed,

FN in MT is Frank Nowakowski. Bob Skove and I worked together on Somerville PD. He and I shot with you at Somerset and Chester....thirty years ago or so.

I'll take a look at the two clubs and see what they have scheduled.

FN in MT

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

The closest club is Groundswipers in Lacy twsp thurs and sunday. about 10 miles away but I don't think they shoot any registered. Howell is close off exit 98 on sundays non reg on tues. Mallard about 13 miles further on sundays I think.

Joe goldberg 609 231 1898 I'm about 45 minutes south if you have any questions.

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Mallard Trap Club only has the Big 50 on Wed nights but we do shoot non registered every Sunday from Noon . We just got another new GMV Super Star last week and Wobble now seems to be going over very well .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.