1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NJ Northern Zone Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Ed Y, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I don't know if the target count was up or down but I did note that we had twice as many vendors as in the past. Beautiful weather so far. Obviously a lot of work was done in preparation for this shoot. Club looks great and there was a great, free, pig roast today.

Ed Yanchok

2. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

The North really knows how to promote and execute a great trapshooting event. All the volunteers could not do enough to ensure that anything that needed to be done was. The pig roast, the 6ft hoagies and all that came out of the kitchen was tremendous. The totally renovated clubhouse and the well groomed landscape is very inviting and shows the dedication of the clubs members and staff. I am already looking forward to next years NJ Northern Zone. A Great Job!!!!

3. KGUN

KGUN TS Member

Thanks guys, a lot of work does go into this shoot. Not just the three days of the shoot, but the days, weeks, and even months leading up to it. This shoot could never be possible without the help of a lot of good people. On behalf of the NJCTC Bod I would like to thank everyone who helped to once again make this shoot a success. It's not possible to throw as many targets as we do over 4 traps without the cooperation of all the shooters. So thank you to all the shooters for making our lives a bit easier. We hope everyone had a great time ( I know everyone ate well) and we'll see you all next year. By the way, Ed Y is exactly right, we did double the number of venders this year. That's a keen eye my friend.

Thanks again, Angelo D'Alessio

4. Boxbirder

Boxbirder Member

Who won what?

5. KGUN

KGUN TS Member

John Melitsky is the singles champ with a 198.
    Franco DiPaolo is the Handicap champ with a 96
    Mark Wade is the doubles champ with a 95
    All of the scores are available here on Trapshooters.com in the scores section.

Search tags for this page

nj northern zone trap shoot results

northern zone nj trapshooting scores