1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NJ Howell Trap Club Registered Shoots

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K80Lady, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80Lady

    K80Lady TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    20
    HEY NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, PA - NEW ATA Season Under Way!!!!! Visit our website for full schedule and see the winners each week!!!!!

    Registered Shoot Program 2010 Shoot Dates
    March 14 and March 21
    April 11 and 18
    May 9 and 16
    June 13 and 20
    July 11
    Aug 15
    Sept 12 and 19
    Oct 10 and 17
    Nov 14 and 21


    Practice 9am to 10am Must be signed up by 9am for Doubles

    Event 1 - 50 Pair Doubles - $18.00 NJ & ATA Fees - $ 4.00 Plus $1.00 Penny Target State Maintenance

    16YD Entries Close at Noon
    Event 2 - 100 16 Yard Targets - $18.00 NJ & ATA Fees - $4.00 (If not paid in Event 1) 1.00 Penny Target State Maintenance

    STRAIGHT SQUAD JACKPOT - on Event #2
    Club will start Jackpot with $20.00 and will add $10.00 per shoot until it is broken!

    Event 3 - 100 Handicap - $18.00
    NJ & ATA Fees - $4.00 (If not paid in Event 1 or 2) - $1.00 Penny Target State Maintenance

    Event 3 - PERFECT 50 (1st and last 25)- $5.00
    $3.00 to Progressive Pot
    $2.00 to Daily Pot High Gun for 1st and Last 25

    80% will be paid out on Progressive - remaining 20% starts new pot
    Pot will progressively build up with each shoot!

    SPECIAL $25.00 ADDED MONEY
    High Gun on Event #2 and #3 combined score each shoot.
    This standard program may be altered for special shoots.
     
  2. K80Lady

    K80Lady TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    20
  3. K80Lady

    K80Lady TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    20
  4. N. J. BOB

    N. J. BOB Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    1,001
    Hi K80Lady

    How are you and all the fine folks at Salomons ???

    Bob
     
  5. K80Lady

    K80Lady TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    20
  6. K80Lady

    K80Lady TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    20
    Hey NJBob........ doing great at Gene's, waiting for all the snow to "GO AWAY"... Hope to see you out there in the Spring!!!!!
     
  7. Joe G. NJ

    Joe G. NJ TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    66
    TTT for a great club.
     
  8. K80Lady

    K80Lady TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    20
    JoeG....... where ya been?? Been shooting??
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

howell trap club reviews