1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NJ Crickets Fly on 4/28

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by J. Slimmstone, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

THE FORTY- SEVENTH ANNUAL TOURNAMENT
    WILL BE HELD SAT. APRIL 28, 2012

Circumstances beyond our control have precipitated an abbreviated Cricket for 2012. We are making an attempt to conduct the Cricket Shoot to keep the consecutive streak intact, even though we haven’t much time to prepare. Please help us by mailing in your entry form As Soon As Possible.

Since there was insufficient time to prepare for the 2012 Cricket, it will be much less expensive due to the elimination of the mileage distance, the 3rd 100 targets and the awards banquet & dance.

This year we will be shooting 200 targets starting at Pine Valley with the first 100 targets. We will then proceed to Pine Belt for the final 100 targets. At the close of the tournament, (approximately 4:30 p.m.) a buffet supper will be provided in Pine Belt’s club house, followed by the awards ceremony. The program will be fun and traps will be open at Pine Belt for those who wish to shoot more targets. Detailed road directions will be furnished for easy travel between clubs.

Overnight Motel Accommodations are available within 8 miles at the Red Lion Hotel and Holly Motel, Route 206, Southampton, NJ or in Mt. Laurel approximately 15 miles at the Hyatt Place, Crawford Place, Courtyard, on Century Parkway, Wyndham on Rt. 73, Wingate by Wyndham, Clover Road, Hampton Inn, Crawford Place or Double Tree by Hilton Suites, Fellowship Road.

RESERVATIONS SHOULD BE MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

We will try to make this 47th Annual shoot run to your satisfaction. Please help us to help you by getting your entries in ASAP. You may also want to email or call in your squad information early. This will help to assure you squad with whom and when you want to shoot. It will also give us more time to complete the task of squadding. You can also email your shooting preference to Jeff Slimm at PJSLIMM@comcast.net or call him at 609-706-0401 with your Flight, Squad, Post, ‘Squad Mates’ and ATA number.

So Please Call Your Squadmates and Send In Your Entry NOW !

MAIL YOUR APPLICATION AND CHECK TO: JEFF SLIMM
    Checks to be made out to: “JERSEY CRICKETS” 233 North Avenue
    Blue Anchor,
    New Jersey 08037 Phone: (609) 706 – 0401

Call or E-mail and request an application today !!

2. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

3. Pete F (PA)

Pete F (PA) TS Member

UP for the Crickets

4. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

5. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

6. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

Information and Applications went out in today's mail. Pete, you should be receiving yours in a couple of days.

Our Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware and Maryland & New Jersey shooters should all be receiving their package soon. Email me to if you want to make sure you are on the list or we can email the information to you.

We haven't much time so please return your registration forms ASAP.

Remember, we all start at Pine Valley GC and the First Flight takes the line at 11 a.m.

Thanks,

"The Working Crickets"

7. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

The "Working Crickets" are doing a great job. Lets support them by siging up early and shooting straight.

Remember keep the wood to the wood....

8. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

9. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

If you need targets before your state shoot this is a fun way to acquire them ...

10. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

11. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

12. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

I hear that all squads are full !!!!!

13. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

BAD INFORMATION Bob, We have a great response but not full. There are several open squads with very limited openings on Flight 3. Don't delay call today !!

14. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

15. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

All you CRICKETS rise and shine it is the time to dine....

16. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

17. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

Happy Easter

18. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

The response from participants for the 37th flight of the NJ Crickets has been amazing. This mailing is sent as a reminder for everyone to call or E-mail me ASAP if you have any interest in participating in this year's event. This is necessary to reserve a space on a squad and/or request a particular flight while registration applications are in route to me, as space is limited. (The Third Flight has been filled.) We look forward to your attendance at this shoot and all other NJ Trapshooting Programs.

Additionally, The kitchen at "Pine Valley Gun Club" will be open for business to serve breakfast and/or lunch to those of you who may want to eat before you shoot. For the "1st Flight" Cold sandwiches can be ordered before you shoot and will be ready "To Go" for your road trip over to Pine Belt Sportsman Club.

PJSlimm@comcast.net Ph.# 609-706-0401

19. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Kenny Ray have I got a deal for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

I can hardly wait Bob. I guess you'll tell me about this deal during the 47th Annual Jersey Cricket shoot. Remember, you're in Flight 1, Squad 1, Post 4 the same place you were last year when you were unable to shoot. Looking forward to shooting with you again.

Jeff tells me the interest is peaking and the squads are filling up fast. I sent out the information last week but I believe the mailing list was not up to date and some folks were not informed. Please get the word out to anyone you recall who entered this tournament in the past. I (or Jeff Slimm) can email the complete information packet w/registration form to them.

Lenny's already talking about making the 50th Jersey Cricket a smashing affair. He's always thinking ahead and I hope I'm around to shoot it.

See you soon Bob. I see you're paid up just like your lead-off man is.

Kenny Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

crickets trap shooting