1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nitro 100 Loading Data

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by $$$SHTR, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Anyone using the "new formulation" Accurate Nitro 100?? Bought a 1 pound can to try some new loads and can't seem to find any load data. E-mailed Accurate a couple of times and also called and tried to talk to someone. E-mails not answered and all I got for calling was a recording from a Johan. Glad I only bought a 1 pound can. Is there a link to published date for this new powder?? I'm always leary of the old, "drop a half a grain, you should be okay loading data".

I'm looking for a load of 1100 FPS, 1 1/8 oz, Remington Gun Club shell, Winchester primer.

Thanks,

Tomas

2. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

It is supposed to be the same as teh 'old' Nitro 100. I didn't have to change my bushings when I got the new stuff - droppped the same.

3. sharks

sharks TS Member

You better weigh the new powder . When I got a new 8# can there was 1.8 gr. difference in weight with the same bushing of more weight than what was with the old formula of Nitro 100. I'm loading 16.8 gr Nitro 1 1/8 oz shot, windjammer wad and winchester primer about 1145fps.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

the new stuff can still be loaded as though its identical to Red Dot...17.2 will get you 1150-1160

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
accurate nitro 100 any good
accurate nitro 100 load data
accurate nitro 100 reloading data
accurate nitro 100nf for loading handguns
nitro 100 load data

nitro 100 powder reloading data

nitro 100 reloading data

older nitro 100 loading data