1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nissan Frontier experiences

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jimborn, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

I've kinda been looking at a new vehicle and something like the Frontier looks the fit for my trapshooting needs. Good or Bad????? Thanks

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Bad,-----Jap Scrap

3. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

I had a 93 and a 98 Frontier. Both were absolutely trouble free.

Nissan makes some of the best engines on the planet. Built in Smyrna TN by a non-union plant by people who get fired when they don't do their job.

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Excellent truck great value light on gas ans service. I like the 4 door best easy to carry 4 people or stoe gear. I would get a bed cap and liner make a big trunk with rasy access.

5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Have a 2008 long bed crew cab 4x4.I have 27K on it, mainly Hwy miles. I get about 20 MPG in the summer and get about 17.5-18 in the winter when the jackasses switch to alcohol mix.

I was always a Toyota guy( 2 Landcruisers,Forerunner,Tundra) before but they didn't stand behind a 2001 Tundra that had a design defect and the valves burned @ 100K. So,I switched to Nissan. It's been OK,w/ no major complaints: the only things I don't like is dealer service,the seats are little small on long trips( I like large seats, the best are Volvos-I'm 5'10" & 200#'s) ,and the turning radius sucks(the short box is suppose to be good).It is a nice size and is build like a tank: I actually use it off road hauling wood out of the mountains on logging roads.

Would I get another one: Probably not,I would like to buy a SUV w/ more comfort and am looking at a Honda Pilot or a Volvo 90.

6. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I say very good from what I know...........

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Horrible in the two wheel version

Go 4 wheel or forget it

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.