1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nikko Shadow Model

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I do remember the shadow. Not sure on value but the Golden Eagle seems to be a bit of a hard gun to sell

2. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

If it will help you at all I just sold a Golden Eagle Trap with a Broadway Rib for $1250.00. The gun was in very good (95%)shape.

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

They used to be advertised with a hot looking Japanese girl in the ad. 35+ years ago.

4. Trussman2

Trussman2 Active Member

I've owned one for about 30 years now, haven't fired it in about 20.
    Click the link above for an interesting read on the company. I am aware of the "Golden Eagle Collectors Association", but couldn't find much info on them.....

5. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew TS Member

The Shadow was my first real trap gun. Bought brand new for $300.00 in 1972. I paid for half and my parents paid for half. I never really was able to break any scores with it. The thing started to double and no one was able to fix it, so it has been in the closet for about 30 years. I still get it out and shoot it at singles for the memory. I have no intention of ever selling it, but might let my grandson take his first shot at a clay target with it.
    Dave Shaeffer, Sr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cerco nikko shadow trap 12

diawa shadow shotgun

diawa shotgun shadow

nikko golden eagle collectors association

nikko seven trap

nikko shadow shotgun japan

nikko shadow trap 12

nikko shadow trap forum