1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nikko Golden Eagle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim R, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

In 90% condition the Latest edition of the "Blue Book of Gun Values" they put the value at $625.00

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

350-450 on the market

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I would check and make sure the barrels have not been cut off as the gun was made back in the days of fixed choke standards. 26 incher should be IC/Modified. The 3 inch chamber is another give away that it might have been longer barrels.
    They were made by miroukou( spelled wrong) and are a good gunting gun but worth more along the lines of 600 in that kind of condition. The blue book is great but some guns bring more then book and some bring less. This gun brings less as that Golden eagle on the side is only a plus if you want one. Guys sit on those things for a long time without getting buyers because of the eagle.

They made very pretty guns and Very nice rifles but the Great big eagle head is a turnoff to many. Me? I would not pay more then 500 if the barrels have not been cut. If the barrels have been cut it is worth 300 bucks to a skeet shooter or a grouse hunter. The rib should taper to a narrow point at the end. It it is blocky or the natural taper looks like it was never completed it's a sign it was cut short. A bore gauge would tell you for sure. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.