1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Night Vision Optics?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tom-n8ies, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

Anyone know what kind of night vision optics works best to view neighbors dressed in camo prowling around at night?

I have a friend being terorized by his wanna be ninga neighbors coming on his property making his dogs bark, damaging his equipment, just being idiots.

I already checked, he can't shoot them.

tom

2. ismah

ismah Member

Tom, Your friend should call the police. They're good at this sort of thing.

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Try this sight.

4. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Or maybe this one.

5. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

I have a set on my house tied into my alarm, these are set high enough to not alarm on animals. As cheap as video systems are today there is no reason to not have them. Don't want to give my firearms or other goodies to the bad guys. Dogs, alarm system, and an armed owner or 3.

Seriously these cams will give you the proof you need for law enforcement and the peace of mind that you know where the punks are till the cops get there, or a good place to take a shot if necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.