1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Night shoots in Fla?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KRE, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRE

KRE TS Member

Are there any night shoots still going on it Florida? When I shot my first birds they were at night, and I would really like to shoot some again, when I go down in Jan.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Th e Silver Dollar, 17202 Target Way, Odessa, FL 33556, 813 920 3231 shoots Friday night until 9PM
    Mike Battista

3. Damifino

Damifino Member

The Silver Dollar is open on Friday nights now (started this summer). It's a lot of fun to shoot there under the lights. They also have a very reasonable dinner special. Friday was roast pork with yellow rice and black beans. YUM!

4. KRE

KRE TS Member

Glad to hear the Dollar is doing it again. Even though it has changed, the Dollar was my home club, when I live in Fla.

I surely miss the days/nights an folks at The Dollar, Skyway, Cigar City, Dade City, an a club (forget name) that was by the Hillsboro River. Loved shooting at Dade City on Wed nights.

Kenneth

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

There is Wednesday night shooting at Markham Park in Sunrise. Games only, no registered. 6pm-9pm.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.