1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

night shooting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pop guy, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pop guy

pop guy TS Member

looking for information on putting up lights on a trap range like how many watts how many lights on each side where at the rear to install the polls and should the lights be crisscorssed or point straight forward thanks for your help
    ed s

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

See above.

Jerbear

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

The layout off the field and lighting is good, The electrician I showed this to says the lights listed are out dated and not energy conserving. Our lights are old and wearing out, plus not pointing in the correct area. The electrician says the use of a light meter near the inteneded flight area will tell you if the light is pointing correctly. He also states that the reflectors are key. A balance of spot light and fllod light is key. I hope we have are new lights up soon, or a least by next winter league. When I find out what lights/reflectors he installs I will post results. Our club has what I describe best as dark corners with current lights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.