1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nickel Plating?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trappy12, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Finally looking to get my BT-99 Nickel plated before the season gets underway. I know there was a guy on here Tom Ketchum, who was offering nickel plating for $225, but he seems to have disappeared in the months since then. I don't really want to spend much more than that. Where can I look, and who is good/have you had experience with? Does Gander Mountain do anything like that?
    Thanks for your help,
    -Trappy

2. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

Trappy,

I read a post a little while ago, someone is looking for you. I can't remember who.

Just thought I should let you know,

Jack

3. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

If they were really looking for me they would have sent me a message, but thank you.
    -Trappy

4. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Anybody?
    -Trappy

5. flybyknight

flybyknight Member

Trappy, I had 2 BT-100 receivers and forearm metal plated with a flat stainless steel which is more durable than nickel plating. I had it done by Tech Plate Inc, 714-634-9254, www.techplate.com. The coating is called Dura-plate. The cost was about $200 dollars. I am really pleased with the results. Bob K

6. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

There is a fella offering plateing services in the forsale section think his screen name is nipper I bought a 870 from him good straight up dealer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.