1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nickel/Laminate BT99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bulldog50, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulldog50

Bulldog50 TS Member

I think that model was made exclusivly for Gander Mountain. I've seen them on Gunbroker.com.

Here is one. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=113053153

2. tp

tp TS Member

I saw one in a gun shop in California. Did not care for the look. The BT99 has always seemed like a slim, trim shotgun that handled well. The laminated stock and flat finish stainless made it appear bulky and clunky. Just my opinion, you mileage may vary.

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I bought one from Cabela's in Dundee MI about a year ago. They were a 2007 Shot Show Special so numerous gun dealers ordered them, but don't know how many would be left. It looks better than a standard BT-99, but not as nice as my old stainless. The grey laminate is a better shooter. Mine shoots 10 inches high at 40 yards, the older stainless only shoots 4 inches high at 40 yards. Hope this helps. Wayne

4. aimless

aimless TS Supporters TS Supporters

Joel Etchen has one on special for $1395. Inventory #67.
    Email him for pictures.

5. 5spd

5spd TS Member

Jerrys sport center has them in the 2008 fall catalog for $1169.95

6. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Jerrys do not have them in stock.

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I bought most of Jerry's Sports remaining few in stock and all wewe sold!!

8. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a gray laminate/nicke BT99. Nice looking gun. Shoot about 60/40.I had a ajustable comb put in but not in the photo. Now it shoots 70/30 better for me.

9. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

I think laminate are better saved for shovel handles...not on fine guns! just my opinion.

10. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Am I the only one that gets dizzy when looking at Packman 13's photo show? It makes me want to barf.

Tron

11. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Huge difference in the stock on the blue laminate bt99 and the nickel shot show special bt99. The blue one has a conventional bt99 style stock and the nickel one is a monte carlo with a close radius pistol grip. I want one.

12. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Yes there a diffance in the gray lainate and the Gander Mt. BT99. The laminate a diffance color and the gunis a matt black and a stright stock. The LTD nickel has a monte carlo stock and yes the radius pistol grip. I paid a year ago $1550. for the gun. Now if you can find one it go's for $1395 to $1695. depends how is selling it. I like it because it is diffance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.