1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nick Aycock remains hospitalized

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Nicksmom, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksmom

Nicksmom TS Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Nick Aycock remains hospitalized at St. Louis University Hospital, room 622.
    He is referred to by the medical staff as a medical miracle as we complete day
    number 151 today. I wanted to thank those of you who have sent flowers, gifts cards
    and financial assistance. May God bless each of you. We don't know how long we'll be here.
    As Nick slowly recovers, it
    would be great for him to hear from you all. It is easy to see why he loves you
    and the wonderful sport of trapshooting. The hospital address is 3635 Vista at
    Grand, St Louis, M0 63110. Thank you and I ask you to continue prayers for
    Nick. Sincerely, Joy Aycock
  2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Scottsdale, AZ
    My goodness Mrs. Aycock. I have never met your son but he has to be a very resilient man. My wife and I live in the St.Louis area in Illinois. I spend my winters in Arizona and summer in Illinois, coming home in May. We certainly hope that Nick is home by then but, if not, I will make it a point to visit him....if that is allowed.

Until then we hope he continues to mend well. Barry and Kim Roach
  3. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Howdy Mrs.Joy,Nick,

Just wanted to wish y'all the best,and a speedy recovery.Y'all are in our prayers with each passing day.You just gotta have faith.I hope to meet the both of you on the trap field someday soon.

Until then,God Bless,and take care.

D.P.Reynolds/Osker Reynolds
  4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Please tell Nick we are all pulling for him.

Thanks for letting us know about his improvements.

Dave in SC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.