1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nick Aycock Passes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RFGA2, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

In case you had not heard...

OBITUARY Nicholas David AYCOCK
    AYCOCK, Nicholas David age 31, Vandalia, OH. went home to be with the Lord Saturday, February 2,2013 at MVH. His death results from an accident on August 15, 2010 while working as Marketing Director for the Amateur Trapshooting Association in Sparta, IL.
    His 2 1/2 year valiant struggle, sprinkled with miracles, can be followed on Facebook 'Pray for Nick Aycock'. Nick was a member of the First Baptist Church of Vandalia, OH and a Life Member of the Amateur Trapshooting Association. VIEWING 5-8 PM Tuesday Feb. 5, 2013, SERVICES 11 AM Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013. Both viewing and services at FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH, Elva Ct., Vandalia. (Across from Butler High School) Pastor David Starry will officiate. Memorial contributions may be made to 'For Benefit of Nick Aycock and Family', Abbey Credit Union, 800 Falls Creek Drive, Vandalia, OH 45377(across from Krogers). Arrangements by Morton & Whetstone Funeral Home, Vandalia.

2. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

I'm so sorry to learn of Nick's passing. He was a dedicated ATA employee who served the organization well.

He was co-founder of the annual ATA vs. TechPro sporting clays match at the Grand each year and I enjoyed being his partner.

My sincere ondolences to his family.

Rest in peace friend.

Kenny Ray

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<center>
    [​IMG]
    </center>

4. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Very sad news.

God bless you, Nick - and bring your family comfort at this awful time.

b.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I read the blog. God bless you Juletta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

nick aycock

nick aycock ata