1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nice work from seminole!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by doc boc, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doc boc

doc boc Member

I decided to let seminole gun works put choke tubes in my perazzi barrel, partly because i got positive feedback from trapshooters and partly because their tubes are made to the exact bore diamenter as the barrel. ie no step. the barrels where backbored by wilkinson but had fixed chokes. price was very fair, better than briley and turn around time was ok.

Any way the work is beatiful and the choke tubes are very light for the extended type. with luck i will patern them this weekend. doc

2. gjmen

gjmen Member

Keep us posted on what you find when patterning. I too have a wilkinson backbored barrel that I was thinking of having thin walls installed into. Do they make chokes for each different barrel ID. My barrel has an inner diameter of .744. and a .038 choke. What was the turn around time? What dis- advantages are there with the thin walls? Is ther much of a weight difference? Thanks, gjmen

3. mono1393

mono1393 Member

?!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!@!!!!!!!!????????? :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.