1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NICE WEATHER BRINGS OUT THE SICK, LAME & THE LAZY!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by senior smoke, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

HELLO:
    i am off today from work and i am bored as well as sick. i shot this past weekend and when it is nice outside, the sick, the lame, and the lazy show up at area gun clubs. well i got stuck shooting one event with the club insaneo, another guy that constintly times his explosion of gas as you are pulling the trigger, and an old deaf and partially blind man who just likes to shoot. after most shots, i heard "did i hit it"? normally if it is cold out or windy, these people stay in a cave, or a den, but all i know they don't come out to the club. one guy in the club house kept telling me how lonely he is. i told him to send his picture into the lonely hearts club. even the free loaders showed up. the guys who don't shoot, but eat the clubs food for free. they are like groupies. what gets me is most of these wierdos shoot better than me. our club is getting old, the heard is thining out. all we need are candy strippers handing out lunch with the food trays with the lids on the plates like in hospitals. we should have a section where you park canes, wheelchairs, and an ocasional iron lung. i better go, wife said dinner is ready, anyone who knows me knows i can't afford to miss a meal.
    steve balistreri

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"i shot this past weekend and when it is nice outside, the sick, the lame, and the lazy show up at area gun clubs."

Yep.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wait till the state shoots come around, and the Motor Homes come out...

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I'm going to fool all you guys and show up when its shitty outside!

5. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

senior smoke - funny funny funny - thanks for the laugh!!

We got a guy at the club that eats beenie weenies right before he goes out to shoot handicap. He doesn't have to open his mouth to call for a target:)

FR

6. senior smoke

what the heck are beenie weenies????????????????????
    steve

7. senior smoke

rickn- seriously, i don't ever recall eating those. my wife won't allow me to eat anything with beans. i really don't understand what the problem is?????
    steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.