1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nice TM1 forsale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Doug Kennedy, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Kennedy

Doug Kennedy Active Member

0   0   0

All numbers match,trigger and the wood. The barrel has not been messed with. Factory choke,bore and no porting. It is a winchester import #74xx.
    The blueing is in good shape. Some of the factory finish is peeling alittle on the stock. The figture on the wood is nice. The firing pin hole is in great shape and does not need any repairs. I honestly don't think it has been shot much.

Price is 2500.00

It will be sometime sat before I will have any pictures of it

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Doug. Dont' do it. Hang onto your TM1. You'll want to come back and shoot by June. Sell your reloading stuff, but hang onto tht Perazzi.

Jack

But if you need pics posted, holler.

3. Doug Kennedy

0   0   0

Thanks for the thought Jack. I won't quit shooting completely,besides I have 7 or 8 other trap guns

4. Doug Kennedy

0   0   0

Gun is sold, pending payment. Thanks Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.