1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NICE SHOTGUN BOOKS AND CHOKES FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 1steve7301, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1steve7301

1steve7301 Member

0   0   0

I have some very nice shotgun books for sale from my collection along with two turkey chokes. Here is what I have along with condition of each and price. If you are interested please email me at shodges@metrocast.net , thanks, Steve

1. THE WINCESTER MODEL 42 BY NED SCHWING. CONDITION IS AS NEW WITH A VERY NICE INSCRIPTION ON THE FIRST PAGE INDICATING THE BOOK WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT IN 1990. THIS IS A VERY HARD BOOK TO FIND, ESPECIALLY IN THIS CONDITION. $450 shipped.

2. **SOLD** BROWNING AUTO-5 SHOTGUNS, THE BELGIAN FN PRODUCTION by H.M. Shirley, Jr. and Anthony Vanderlinden, revised edition. This book is signed by the authors and is in as new condition. $65 with $6.95 shipping.

3. The BROWNING SUPERPOSED, JOHN M. BROWNING’S LAST LEGACY BY NED SCHWING. This book is in as new condition. $450 shipped.

4. A.H. FOX, “THE FINEST GUN IN THE WORD” by MICHAEL McIntosh. Revised and Enlarged Edition. This book is in as new condition. $149.00 with $6.95 shipping.

5. **SOLD** VINTAGE BRITISH SHOTGUNS, BY TERRY WIELAND. This book is in as new condition. $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping.

6. PARKER, AMERICS’S FINEST SHOTGUN BY PETER H. JOHNSON AND A FORWARD BY NEW SCHWING. Book is in as new condition. $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping.

7.**SOLD** VINTAGE GUNS, COLLECTING, RESTORING & SHOOTING CLASSIC FIREARMS BY DIGGORY HADOKE. This book is in as new condition. $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping.

8. BRILEY SUPER TURKEY CHOKE TUBE IN AS NEW CONDITION, WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. This choke tube fits Browning Invector Plus guns. Used once to pattern. $35.00 shipped.

9. Browning XFULL Extended Turkey choke. Used once to pattern. $35.00 shipped.

I have photos of each book and choke tubes. Please email me for photo requests. Thanks.

2. 1steve7301

1steve7301 Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shotgun books for sale