1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nice rounds of 16

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Blueraven81, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blueraven81

Blueraven81 TS Member

After hours of reloading and as we all know the cost of shooting trap. My Boys did their Dad proud today.

My 14 year old who has been struggling with his new BT99 all season pulled it together for a round of 48. His previous best was a 38.

His older 16 year old Brother shooting a SKB 85TSS must have been feeling the pressure because he was at 48 but missed the last rock for a 47. His previous best was a 45.

To see my two boys do so well and to see my older Son give his younger brother a congratulatory hug knowing how he's struggled all season seems to make all the time and money spent on trap insignificant.

I don't know what I was more prouder of, my 14 year old for shooting a 48 or my 16 year old feeling proud for his younger brother.

As a Dad I know how few of these times are left with my Sons.
    Its moments like this that makes all the sacrifices I've made so they can shoot well worth it.

Craig

2. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Craig;

It sounds like you have 2 son's who have their priorities in the right order. Congratulation's to both of them and to you also for raising them right.

Best of luck in the future.

Ken

3. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Craig,

These are the times that people without kids will never understand. You did a good job raising them.

I would have more money if I didn't have kids but my life is richer because I did.

Joe

4. TC

TC TS Member

Craig, congratulations to the boys, and to you. Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.