1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

nice Remington 870 TB trapgun for sale (reduced)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by roger stoddard, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger stoddard

roger stoddard TS Member

0   0   0

Nice Remington 870 TB Wingmaster, fixed choke-Modified,30" barrel, trapgun for sale. Very good condition but has a few scratches, see photos. Gun looks better in person than photos depict. I had the barrel "Magna-ported" and the forcing cone lengthened by Magna-Port. This was done years ago at the Grand American in Ohio. Has nice figured stock and forearm. Stock is the "Monte carlo trap" version. Gun shoots great,has been used little,was my back-up gun. Someone before me added the fancy sling swivel in the stock!! Some blue wear by the front of the lifter, by the opening to the magazine tube. This gun will make someone a first class trapgun. I'm asking $550, shipped to your FFL in the cont. USA Thanks, Roger **Reduced to $500 shipped in a new plastic case***
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

870 tb for sale

remington 870 tb