1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nice K80 O/U

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Very nice K80 over and under with an adjustable length of pull, adj. butt pad, and an adjustable cheek piece. Silver reciever with the K80 emblem on the sides. Crisp pull triggers for both barrels. Bore diameter of .735 and have fixed chokes of .715 in the top barrel and .720 in the bottom barrel. Also has an aftermarket adjustable money maker rib upgrade. Both barrels have an aftermarket Seitz pattern porting job. It is a fine looking and feeling gun that's been well cared for. the stock and forend are typical K80 standard wood. More pictures are available. Please call with any inquiries at (800) 684-6329. $4,900. Thanks for looking. -Bob Schultz

2. Bob Schultz

P.S.

I checked POI with a lazer and both barrels shoot to the same spot at 35 yards. No horizontal variation either.

Bob

3. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

Bob, What brand of LOP adjuster is on it.....I had one identical to the one on your K80 on and a ks5 but nobody could tell me who made it. I would like to get one for my Alfermann, if they are still made.
    krieghoff200......Steve White

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Early Allem and a Fajen copy!!

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Is it me or does the comb not match,,,Like the looks of that gun.

6. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Bob - are these K80 barrels, what is length of barrels, new/style or old style barrel, do the serials on barrel and receiver match?

7. Bob Schultz

They are K80 barrels. They are 32". I don't know if the #'s match but will look and post here tomorrow. I would think that a 20+ year old gun might have the older style K-80 barrels.

Since a new K-80 is going to cost around 12 Grand...this is a real nice shooter for the price paid. Personally, I would send it to Briley for choke tubes as the chokes are a bit light for my taste.

I shot one of these early K-80s for doubles years ago. (won my state doubles trophy with it too!) They are great guns and at this price level one could have a real sharp gun if you shopped around for some nice used wood. Yes, they do require some periodic maintenance ... but so doues your car. A periodic checkup by the folks at Ottsville will keep this gun humming along for at least another 20 years.

Bob

8. REM1148

REM1148 TS Member

Someone should buy this gun!

9. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Bob, I know that ** and * on my browning is half and full choke, and my perazzi is 7/10 and 10/10...roughly 3/4 and full. What do the choke designations of this gun mean? Thanks in advance-Graham.

10. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

wouldn't make a bad clays gun either w/ .015 and .020 chokes,,,if you set the POIs up right.

11. Bob Schultz

The choke measurements are in thousandths of an inch. I would call the .015 a very light modified and the .020 a modified. That's why is though some Briley choke tubes would really make this gun viable for trap or sporting.

Thanks,

Bob

12. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

Bob Schultz .... Not bad looking, like it but a question about that adjustable length of pull, what is both the minimum and maximum length of pull (with the existing pad) and how thick is the recoil pad itself?

13. Bob Schultz

Deal pending on gun. Thanks for looking. Just got a real nice K80 combo in trade will list on this site when I get some pictures.

Thanks,

Bob Schultz

14. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Thank you Bob. The K80 is all you said it was. Thanks for the way you handled the transaction. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.