1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nice hotel for Mich State Shoot, Mason???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pullbangloss, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hey All,

I'm looking for a nice hotel for Michigan State Shoot. Heading up for Fri, Sat, and Sun. Jackson area or Cedar St./Okemos. My buddy has a hotel room reserved at Econo Lodge on Ceder St. but have heard a lot of bad stuff about the place. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. P.S. My buddy is a tight A$$ so please keep that in mind, LOL.

Thanks in advance,
    Matt Ski, pullbangloss

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Complete information on local area accommodations can be found at: Greater Lansing Convention & Visitors Bureau, 888-252-6746, www.lansing.org; Jackson County Convention & Visitors Bureau, 800-245-5282, www.jackson-mich.org/index.php; and Mason Area Chamber of Commerce, 517-676-1046, www.masonchamber.org.

Three area motels that have supported the MTA, and are within easy driving
    distance:

Royal Motel

4887 Hull Rd.

Leslie, MI 517-589-8118

This is a "mom and pop" just a few minutes south of the grounds.

Heb's Inn Motel

575 S. Cedar

Mason, MI 48854

517-676-4560

This is also just a few minutes away.

Clarion Hotel

3600 Dunckel Dr.

Lansing, MI 48910

517-351-7600

www.lansingclarion.com

This is about 15 minutes away on the expressway.

3. black lab

black lab TS Member

Personally I would stay in Okemos, but the rates tend to be a little higher over there. Heb's Inn as MTA Tom has suggested is nothing fancy, but its in a pretty decent area and it is very affordable. There is an ice cream shop right at the hotel and a Mc Donalds right next door.

4. vdt

vdt Active Member

i am staying at motel 6 at jackson 36.89 monday till thursday 50.39 on week-end not to bad,just a few min.drive to club ..517-789-7186

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

kx-5:

I had stayed at the heb's Inn 2 different times like you said its not fancy but the rooms I had was clean and is very close to the shoot I stayed there last year for a whole week since the weekly rate was cheaper it was 150.00 for 7 nights, by the night it was around 35.00 a night.

Ok they didn't have internet access so that might be a bad point but I figured if they help support the M.T.A. then I would help them also.

Fog

6. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I talked to the girl at the Marriott Courtyard on Lake Lansing Rd. nice Mall across the street, they will give you a shooters rate.

Terry.

7. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

I drive right by the Marriott each morning on my way to Mason. I could honk for a wake up call. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hebs inn mason mi