1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nice Dove / Quail gun for sale.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Bopper, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Selling my Browning Lightning Grade IV 28 gauge. Listed on gun broker. Beautiful gun in excellent condition. Buy it now price of $1800 includes Kalispel aluminum case and cordura nylon cover for the case. Have the original Browning box and accessories. Thanks! Bob

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Big Bopper

Do you have the link handy so we can take a look without searching?

Ronbo

3. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=75795133

4. Loyac

Loyac Member

There you go guys...

5. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Thanks John. I'm computer declined!! LOL, Bob

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

John, The add requires PayPal for the case. My understanding was no PayPal for guns? No? Jake

7. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

I sold a Browning XT Trap a couple of weeks ago and the guy paid with Pay Pal. No problems. Bob

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Bob if Pay-Pal finds out that you used the account to recieve funds for a gun they will cancel your Pay-Pal account. They will also provide the buyer with no protection if they use Pay-Pal to pay for a gun. Parts are fine but the whole gun is clearly a no-no. On the other hand the only way they can possibley know it was used to Pay for a gun is if the deal goes south and the buyer is having a problem with the seller. When the buyer contacts Pay-Pal they will find thenselves with a cancelled account and no help from Pay-Pal. Now Bob I am not saying that anybody would have a problem doing businesss with you and I think that is plain in my post. I am talking in general. Besides??? For the 50 bucks you are going to lose why not just have the buyer overnight you a Postal Money order( Two as the limit is 1000.00) and take the price of the Express mail off the price of the gun? If you do it that way you won't lose 1/2 as much money as Pay-Pal is going to charge you and both you and the buyer are protected. Jeff

9. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Sounds reasonable to me. No need to overnight payment. Just drop a money order or cashiers check in the mail If anybody wants it with the case, just drop me a note and I will ship the gun in the Kalispel. Obviously, I will need a current FFL to ship it. FYI, my reserve is a very reasonable $1700 with me paying the shipping. I wasn't aware of the fact that Pay Pal was gun phobic. Thanks for the info Jeff. If anyone has any questions on the gun, please e-mail me. As usual, just drop the XXX's. Regards, Bob

10. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

How about a special offer for the guys and gals from trapshooter.com? If the winning bid on my gun comes from TS.com, I'll throw in the Kalispel case even if you don't use the buy it now option. If you are the winning bidder, be sure and tell me you saw it on trapshooter.com. Crush 'em all! Thanks, Bob

11. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.