1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NIB Spolar for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rustygun, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustygun

rustygun Member

0   0   0

Saw this on another forum.
    http://shooterspagetxforums.yuku.com/topic/10056/Spolar-Gold-Shot-Shell-Reloader-new--box--use

2. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

0   0   0

New Member and their first post?

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

You could purchase new from Dicksie and Carter for 2849? Unless this unit has the spolar bench, free freight or both, I am not sure why you would buy basically used (even if not setup?) for more $$$$$? It would need a lot of "dyes", which I assume are powder bushings. If gauge changes, that might explain the price but a heck of a way to advertise it.

4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

What difference does it make that hes a new poster? Everyone has to start somewhere or are you mad because you have yours for sale???
    Chris

5. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

0   0   0

Chris

No I am not mad, but you seem to be MAD at me for pointing out this is a new poster with a top of the line reloader that they purchased and never even opened the box to look at it?

Her post seems to indicate she does not know what she is talking about because there is various "Dyes" with it. It can only be gauge changes, shot or powder bushings.

I am only pointing out to exercise caution with a new poster selling expensive items. Lot of internet scams and scammers out there, and this may be a totally legit seller. Everyone has to start somewhere but most will be selling their Mec JR because they moved up. Not their brand new Spolar because they changed their mind and besides Spolar will take your reloader back if you are unhappy with it. So why try to sell it for what you have in it when you can just send it back for a refund?

My Spolar will sell, if not here somewhere so I am not as worried as you are.

6. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I just bought the hydraulic for my Spolar. Jack came out and set it up for me. That's service. Sure makes reloading a whole lot easier.

Both Jacks are good people to deal with.

Regards, and good shooting,

David

7. dave-320c

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I just bought the hydraulic for my Spolar. Jack came out and set it up for me. That's service. Sure makes reloading a whole lot easier.

David

8. dave-320c

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

David

9. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I am one that appreciate's Jack pointing this out. Never hurts to be real cautious. Over the weekend there was a M21 custom on GA for $1840.00.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.