1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NHSC THANKS ATA SHOOTERS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fssberson, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

The North Hollywood Sportsman's Club would like to thank all of the ATA shooters who attended our event today, Saturday, March 17. The weather was perfect and the high scores reflected a great target presentation. We just about 'maxed' our shooter capacity and plans are in the works to add two more trap fields to accommodate additional shooters. Again thanks for your support. Fred

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thanks Pat -- we try. I was amazed at the number of high scores... A 100 straight, five 99's, another 99 at 22 yards, many 98's and many 97's. My 97 looked puny compared to the other high scores. We paid out $165 in cash and lunch was free. We really like providing the best shoot possible for ATA shooters. Fred

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

A special hat tip to Mike Klein for his 99 in HC. I shoot on Mike's squad on Thursday nights at Oak Tree, so it was a special treat to see him post up one of the best HC scores ever at a North Hollywood registered shoot.

Jim

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Jim: you are right to congratulate Mike... the problem with Mike was after he shot. His feet never hit the ground... he just kinda floated around mubling incoheretnly ... almost forgot his gun as he was packing up. Also, congratulations to Steve Stubblefield for his 100 straight. Steve, I have your winnings for the event and the pot... wife and I are going to Las Vegas for a week and will invest your winnings wisely. Fred

6. 3DHC

3DHC Member

Fred,

Your club put on a great shoot Saturday. The targets were great, the fields were kept clean, the scoring was right on, Deans stew was a hit, and your daughter did a great job squadding and keeping track of everything that goes with it.

Butch Hampton

7. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

99!! Congratulations Mike! That is great shooting....Walt

8. In plain view

In plain view Member

I shot at NHSC again on saturday, my second time in a row and if any of you shooters who have not shot there would like a nice surprise, give NHSC a try and I'm sure you will be more than satisfied. Squading is super easy and fast, squad 1 is on the line at 9:00 am and the shoot personnel keeps things moving. There is no delay between events even though lunch is on the table. 2 more traps would make NHSC unbeatable. Show up and be the winner, dont show up and be the loser. Can't wait for next months shoot. Bob English

9. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Bob: Thanks. We may get started at 8:30 AM next month to accommodate all of the shooters. Also, a heads up -- because of the Winter Chain NHSC will be shooting on the 2nd Saturday, April 14. Fred

10. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Fred: Have not received the results yet.... would love to get them posted on the CGSTA website...can you help? If easier, my fax no. is 661 260-3435.

Thanks,
    Walt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.