1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NHSC ATA Silverado Shoot Update 8/14

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

We still have a couple of squads available for both days plus a few open spots. You can still pre-squad but don't be afraid to walk up, we'll fit you in. This is going to be a great shoot and one worth the drive from wherever you are. The 10 oz Silver Bars are beautiful, the food on Saturday is slow smoked chicken with corn on the cob ++ and a big cake for dessert, the targets will be well set, the Club is friendly and the shooters are guaranteed to have a good time. Here are the details:

Mark your calendar to join us for our first annual North Hollywood Sportsman's Club Silverado Shoot August 16th and 17th. Why Silverado? Because we are awarding 10 ounce silver bullion bars to the winners of classes and yardage groups!

Saturday is a special day because we will be honoring our friends of the California Golden Bears for their 60th anniversary. We will have a special presentation, a free barbecue chicken lunch for everyone and an anniversary cake for dessert.

The shoot program for Saturday the 16th is a 200 singles event with 10 ounce silver bars awarded to the AAA, AA, A, B and C/D class winners. We also have special silver dollar trophies for ladies and vets complements of Bill and Ruthie Hunter. Targets and trophies are $58. Juniors may elect to shoot for the Junior prize of four silver dollars for only $40. Because of the expected turnout, we will be limited to 16 squads so get your spot reserved now.

On Sunday we will shoot 2, 100 target handicap events with the high combined score winners receiving 10 ounce silver bars to the Champion and in yardage groups 19-21, 22-24, 25-26, 27 and a special Master Class for 27 yard shooters with an average of 92% +. Again, we also have special silver dollar trophies for ladies and vets compliments of Bill and Ruthie Hunter. Targets and trophies are $58. Juniors may elect to shoot for the Junior prize of four silver dollars for only $40. Because of the expected turnout, we will be limited to 16 squads so get your spot reserved now.

To presquads call Gary at 805 732 4880 or email gbomber@iq-west.com

2. In plain view

In plain view Member

Going to be a great shoot. Looking forward to it. I'll be there saturday and hopefully things will pan out for me to return sunday. I'm a long time member of the Bears and I also shoot with Tri County Gun Club based at Redlands. NHSC is a class organization and your support would be welcomed. In the mean time if you want to win 10 cases (100 boxes) of Remington Gun Club shotgun shells "or" cash equivalent see me at the shoot. I'll have everything with me. Good luck to all. Bob English

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"In the mean time if you want to win 10 cases (100 boxes) of Remington Gun Club shotgun shells" Is stealing an option, Bob?

JT

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Suggestion that you bring your own chairs as we only have so many AND extra iced water. We will have iced bottled water, but it will be hot and no matter how much we have it will be gone. Cold Gator Aide is the ideal drink for shooters... keep hydrated!! Good shooting. Fred

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.