1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NH Primary - I still can't decide.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ron Frazier, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

The NH Primary is Tuesday and I am still in a quandry as to who to vote for. I am registered as an Independant which means I can vote in either party. I thought that I had it down to McCain or Richardson. ( I know Democrat, but he was supported by the NRA when he ran for Gov.)

On my way to shoot this AM, both sides of Rt. 101 were plastered with 100's of political signs for every candidate. I decided to experiment and figured that I would look at the very next sign and take a long hard look at that candidate.
    As luck would have it, the very next sign said " Mile 14". Does anyone have any info? Pro gun or anti? Certainly "Mile 14" can't be any worse than some of the others. Who knows, if "Mile 14" won it would send a message to Wash. that we are fed up.

Any ideas?

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ron,

For your gun rights, the best thing you can do at this point, is PARTICIPATE IN THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY AND VOTE FOR OBAMA !!!

Let me say that again...vote for OBAMA. If he wins NH, Hillary will be dead, and we will have a Democrat we can actually BEAT in the Big One. I have nothing against Obama personally, other than his views, but I'm just telling you...a black candidate with even a hint of Muslim heritage cannot win nationwide. That's somewhat unfortunate as an indictment of race relations for our country...but it's still true, so we might as well put it to our advantage for our gun rights.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ron.....The best thing to do is to vote for Monica!

4. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Buzz,

Actually, I had thought of it. If I did and he eventually won (stranger things have happened) I wouldn't be able to stand it. Personally, I feel that he is one of the most arrogant people on the planet. I tremble just thinking of either him or Hillary as president.

5. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Hip,

Doesn't make her a bad person!

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

"I did NOT have sex with that woman....Hillary"

7. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Please tell me that you're not lying! You'd be better off with the Walrus.

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ron,

Hear me out...I'm going to give you a number:

Before I tell you what the significance of this number is, first a little background:

There are about 300 Million people in America. About half are registered to vote, or 150 million. Of these registered voters, only half show up on election day, or about 75 Million. So, the Presidency is decided by about one-fourth of the U.S. population. Figure you need about half of these to win.

So - you need 40 Million votes to win the Presidency.

That first number I gave you - 47,400,125 - is the number of votes Bill Clinton got for his SECOND TERM in 1996. That's AFTER we already knew what kind of President he was & what his policies were. In short - these 47,400,125 people probabably would vote for him again, if they could.

That's where Hillary comes in. Do you seriously think those 47 Million people who voted Bill a second term, would NOT vote for Hillary? She's a sure deal, if she gets the nomination.

But - a black man, whose middle name is Hussein, who has traces of Muslim heritage?

Ron, you have 2 choices:

1. Running against a Democrat you can beat, or...

2. Running against a Democrat who's already GUARANTEED 47 Million votes, because they voted for her husband & loved him & thought he did a great job.

Your decision, man...but this makes you think about it differently. I know what I'd do.

This is your chance to drive one tiny little BB through the bitch's heart. She's up against the wall. She loses here, and she's done.

Take her down now...take _him_ down later.

9. nyttym

nyttym TS Member

You always have to vote your wallet & you guns!! To me that has always been Rep., & I still think so. I tremble at the thought af seeing either thunder thigh Hillary or the Jesse Jackson sound alike O bama on the 6 pm news with my supper.

Ron, e-mail me & I will forward the latest news on a couple of our NH reps. Just got it this morning from club VP.
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.