1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL PKRS VS CARDS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by esoxhunter, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I also am a Packer fan. These 2 teams showed the nation what a football game is without any type of defense on either side. What a pathetic display of defensive football. As far as the "red flag" being a factor; I wasn't aware that a red flag could be used in an overtime situation. I always thought it was the same as when the game was inside the 2 minute warning. No red flag and can only be reviewed by the officials discretion. Am I wrong on this? Ed

2. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

A possibler penalty can't be reviewed. If it had, there would have likely been a call for the helmet-to-hemlet hit by the Cardinals defender on a previous play that there was also a hold called on GB. Now THAT was a game-deciding missed call. ARG!

Tim

3. mpipster

mpipster TS Member

And if you were watching the overtime coin toss, you can hear the ref. tell the players that all reviews are handled "upstairs" during overtime.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

We Cardinal Fans think it was great that Green Bay would travel all that way and forget to bring their defense, so to make it fair our gang left it in the locker room also ... There were missed calls that could of gone either way all day so get over it and put another log on the fire ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If the Queen had B#*@s she'd be King ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. baflstang

baflstang Member

Sam's Club has cheese 5 lbs for $11. to go with that whine. Just a little humor. I am a Dolphins fan so I really do not have a dog in that hunt. I did enjoy seeing plenty of offense instead of the dreary SOS. I honestly hated seeing either one lose.
    Bill