1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL is a Joke!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Stl Flyn, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The NFL needs to get the regular Officials back NOW!!!!!!!!!

They should not even be playing these games. This is an absolute joke.

All Star wrestling is better to watch than this crap!

People should start boycotting the games.

Way to frustrating to watch these games. Teams getting extra time outs, flags flying on every play when there should not be a penalty. Flags not flying when there are blatant penalties committed. This is a joke.

Update: Now there just is no NFL, after that play call! No offensive pass interference call, then a clear interception. The NFL season is over. The players should strike!

The NFL should overrule this game, or it is deemed lower than All Star Wrestling.

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

STOP WATCHING IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT! Problem solved.

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, that is the most intelligent post you have put up since you joined this site.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

It has been a joke for many years IMO,,,,,,you have guys whose team is down 30 points in the 4th quarter and they make a big tackle and do a dance; you have a player catch a touchdown and call his momma on a cell phone he left in the padding on the goal post; you have a player show up for training camp and won't run plays, he says to the coach, "Watch my films if you want to see what I can do"; getting paid extra bounties to "take out" a player,,,,,,Watch the playoffs and the Super Bowl commercials.....

5. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

I've been enjoying watching this fiasco. Lol. Quite entertaining. Hope they keep these morons the whole year.

6. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Real football is played on Saturdays, when a passion for the game and striving to be the best is still the reason to play. Not a big salary and a bad attitude. NFL is so overrated in my opinion.

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

"I've got to go, Rock. It's all right. I'm not afraid. Some time, Rock, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys, ask them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock. But I'll know about it, and I'll be happy."

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Who cares? L.A. has no team so I don't watch. L.A. Fred [Fight On!]

9. RedScare

RedScare Member

As far as I understand the replay refs haven't changed so I don't understand why they call it a touchdown for Seattle. Every touchdown has to be reviewed.

10. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

The touchdown has to be called on the field. It has to be reviewed, but only to confirm the score. Touchdown plays are not challengable, hence no red flag from Green Bay.

11. RedScare

RedScare Member

Whatever that was not a simultaneous catch. That is the only way Seattle could have a touchdown.

12. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Hmmm.....not at all...it was a BEAUTIFUL thing...seeing Rodgers with a dazed and confused look after 8 SACKS in the first half....the great, much hyped Rodgers...being totally ineffectual passing the ball because he had no time to throw.....KARMA is a BITCH.....what happened to goldylocks and his pass rush against the Seahawks?.......

It was a beautiful thing to see Rodgers experience what other quarterbacks experience every game because of shitty pass-blocking.....

Sweet, sweet, sweet, KARMAIC IMPLOSION.......

The Packers STILL SUCK!

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Why didn't the packers DB knock the ball down? No, he had to be hero and intercept.

14. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The NFL is almost as entertaining as watching a crack house on a hot summer night!!

Curt

FEAB9

15. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

The fans and ticket holders should call for the strike, but can you blame the regular refs?

Teams owners and managers sign and pay some players to outlandish salaries, the refs want in on the madness.

Denver's coach Fox got hit with a $25,000 fine over berating the sub-refs over their ineptness

But then again, it is common to accept sub-standard performance and reward it. It is the new norm. Is it not?.

16. rautdr

rautdr Member

Just another example of greedy multi-billionaire executives(NFL owners) cutting costs at the bottom (their employees).

Pack got hosed. Dan from Wisconsin

17. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

LOL...........poor Green Bay. Why am I finding it soooo hard to feel sorry for them. A little bit of their cheese just melted.

Wouldn't be what you are all upset about now would it Flyn??

Daaa Bears!!!

P. S. I'll admit the officiating is terrible. Where did they get these replacements? Pee Wee football??

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The refs (only a few minutes before) made a bad call on the interception citing Walden for roughing the QB. He hit the QB after the ball was thrown, but had launched before. Should have been an interception.

Pack had to play aginst the refs in the first season game too.

These guys are incompetent. But I don't know if there is another solution.

You can talk about greedy owners all you want, Pack is owned by thousands of people in and around GB. Packer Merchandise is the largest selling swag in the country.

At any rate, NFL has degraded themselve to WWF/Nascar status with the latest incompetence.

HM

19. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Whoa, fightin' words!

At least NASCAR and WWF has standards, you need an IQ of at least 50 to participate.......maybe that is why Libs hate both, so much. Unlevel playing field.

20. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

NFL, way overpaid. NO-BODY is worth millions of dollars to throw a ball!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.