1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Next President inherits a mess!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackaroo, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackaroo

jackaroo TS Member

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2007/12/bush200712?printable=true

2. Billster

Billster TS Member

Reliable source.....Vanity Fair! The voice of the American Left. Next we'll be reading the Huffington Post or the Daily Kos here.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jim Alexandar/Big Al- are you nuts? quoting vanity fair?

go out and interview Lou Dobbs next- lol

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

A congress controlled by liberal Democracts and Nancy Polosi. Now that IS a mess!

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

We are about to see some serious changes in this country, when the first woman becomes the President of the old USA.

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Sammie, your a piece of work. Bush didn't "start" Katrina. It was a natural disaster that could have been averted had the Dem Gov. and mayor used $ properly to boost their levies. The economy is great unless your in Demichigan, which is a tax disaster, and recalls are seriously being pursued. At least Hilbillery is stepping on her wanker cause she can't keep her mouth shut. She's more like Monica than I thought!

Go play on a tennis site.

ps: The surge is working. Violence down 77%

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

deckart/antigojohn/sammie;

Speaking of no child left behind and school districts, something you are very familiar with, and considering your own failings, who are you to judge anyone?

8. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

Boys, I usually ignore these OT threads, but then on the other hand, if you guys really wanna talk politics, here is a site that is peopled by enough political lunitics to satisfy almost anybody......

http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57

9. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

That's OK!.....Hillary is used to messes.....she's married to slick Willie right?

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

pic of sammie:

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

11. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I have to admit Sammie, that you sit under your bridge and wait to attack any unsuspecting conservative that meanders across your bridge. Otherwise you are seldom seen on these threads. Its a shame you don't see things the way they really are. Governments shouldn't run things, people need to take care of their own messes. Its people who are always complaining how bad things are, that are the main problem anyway.

12. Paladin

deckart/antigojohn/sammie;

Since you opened your flap, what about your accomplishments?? You washed out in education, did a near criminal dis-service to the students, and your replacement inherited a gigantic mess. Isn't that right? I hear they are still trying to recover. Have you ever accomplished anything constructive? Speaking of "an insult tok our vets." Tell us why you did not serve,,again.

13. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I just want to say one thing here. Jackaroo is NOT Jakearoo who is me. That is all. Out. Jake

14. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I too read the aricle. Vanity Fair is an old money gossip rag with some interesting articles. I'm afraid I have to (overall) agree with that article; it slammed Bush's economic policies, not his social policies or this country's foreign policies per se, but felt that the store was run in a way that the AVERAGE working stiff (read most of us) has lost a lot of buying power that could have been avoided. Also, the article feels that some funds could have been more available to fix our crumbling infrastructure, etc. Funds that were not available due to tax breaks that highly favored the very rich and overly burdened those in the middle and below.

I did disagree with the article when the author slammed farm subsities that he felt create undue social strains for the rest of us...i.e., support of big agri-business. I do like to see our country to be a very strong economic contender and winner. The article also pointed out that we Americans are losing economic grounds due to some priorities...such fewer funds for education at the university level which may be responsible for our not having enough engineers, and scientists to keep us at the economic and industrial forefront.

IMO, again, Vanity Fair is an old rag for monied elite who view themselves as knowing a bit more than the rest of us, hence, the entitled reformers. I bet they may shoot skeet with Perrazi's on their lunch hour!!! On the front lawn of the mansion, nonetheless...maybe with "fine Britsh game guns" too...

15. Paladin

Actually lctrapshooter, 41 years ago would be very very close. It may also explain his mentality of failure, evidenced by not only the content, but the way it is posted. Being relieved of his former responsibilities has created hate and paranoia. Maybe a Repub did the "relieving".

16. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Bush didn't start problem of illegals. I do have a problem with government telling local school boards what to teach. The government gave money to maintain the leves and local government spent it elsewhere. Why should government spend money to keep a swamp drained anyway? I hope that government continues to protect this country from terrorists at any cost, and wiretap any s.o.b. that in cahoots with someone plotting against us. As I said Sammie, folks like you just don't get things in the proper perspective.

17. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

What the hell did GW inherit! 9/11? All because Osama was committing and planning attacks while Slick Willy was too busy playing hid the Cohiba in with his intern!!!

18. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I am a fear monger? I feel that at least this president is trying to put a stop to the mess the far east has been for decades. No other country is willing to put their resources at risk to try to save the world from terrorists. It is not only our country they are attacking. They are killing and bombing other countries too. And since we invaded their lair they have been hitting mostly "soft targets". Do you honestly think that all this hatred for anything but fundamentalist Islam rule will all go away if we put our head back in the sand? Well, we will find out if the country hating democrats get in full power. If they are true to their word we will be out of the mideast as soon as they get in full control annd then let the killing begin anew.

19. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

HEY ANTI-GUN SPAMMIE!! I never said anything about Michigan! You Know damn well I was talking about the turds with eyes in New Orleans.If I remember right Bush wanted to send aid before it hit but the mayor said no! Like I said before, GO BACK TO YOUR ANTI-GUN SIGHT YOU PUKE!!!

Ps. Did you hear about Hilliar's staged questions in Iowa! Plus not leaving a tip for a single mother waitress at the restaurant.

20. Paladin

Face it deckart/antigojohn/sammie,,,everything you post is childish, ignorant and most importantly,,wrong!! It was YOUR job to educate and you failed. You're a failure. Who are you to judge anyone?? Would your former students call you an "idiot"?? You simply (with emphasis on simply) do not have a clue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.