1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Newt!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Frank C, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

worth the 5 minutes....

2. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Newt's a neocon. When he supports ending the wars and advocates legalized sports gambling and marijuana in every state, I'll believe he stands for limited government.

3. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Dam , Now smoking357 is gonna pretend he knows something about politics. This should get interesting.
    Chris

4. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Son, I've forgotten more about politics than you'll ever learn.

This is a sports site, not a politics site, so I'd really rather the politics be out of here, but if you stick your foot in the bear trap, I'll be all too keen to school you on how most Republicans and Conservatives are every bit the statist equal of the Democrats and Liberals.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

357, once again your comment makes no sense. Also, if I were you, I wouldn't call anyone "son". To some, it is considered an insult.

6. over/under

over/under Member

357 remember this. The Dems been in charge or Congress since 2007. So the recession started in 2008. A year after the Dems in charge of Congress. Just remember that. Do you know rimfirejim?????????

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

YES this is a site for the trap shooting bunch, OT stands for "off topic" if you don't like politic's don't open the link!

Everyone of my favorite shooting sites have a "link" for political dicussions!

If your into the shooting "sports" you had better understand politic and politician's!

There are only 2 dangers to my firearms, rust and politicians!

8. trapshooteraa27aa

Dam, I hope im not from this inbred loser, but if I am please smoking357 find it in your heart to send your son some cash but dont fall behind on your trailer payment.
    Chris

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

What Newt said are about as true of words as could be spoken, the left wants to use our laws to destroy this great country

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Newt carries to much baggage. And an ex-wife that hates him.

11. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Setterman, on political discussions, just read. You don't have the experience to be firing in my squad.

12. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

O/U, the Republicans were in the Presidency from 1981 to 1993. They were in charge of Congress from 1994 to 2007. Those years saw the Republicans explode the national debt, let fiat money printing expand out of control, get us embroiled in conflicts around the world, saw the size of government explode and saw the rise of America's police and surveillance state. Republicans advocate very few civil liberties and are the strongest advocates of the failed drug prohibition. Republicans are the ones who hang Ten Commandments in public buildings, advocate "intelligent design," demand creationism be taught in schools and want to ban flag burning.

No, thanks. Republicans are more of the problem, none of the answer. Republicans love big government, just their particular brand.

By the way, O/U, the Recession did not start in 2008. Bush and Greenspan started it in 2001 with the massive subprime lending scheme and by ignoring or permitting the derivatives scam. The Bush economic bomb just went off as he was leaving the stage.

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

357, your rants make no sense! Have you ever looked up "Global Crossing" have you ever looked into Freddy and Fanny? Have you ever taken the time to research the Federal Reserve?

When you get yourself educated on the issue's your rants will clear up.

As for the Ten Comandments, THEY have been around longer then any of the party's! Governments and People's, that fail to keep them, colapse and become of non inportantance world wide.

"intelligent design" Senator Byrd comes to mind, a KKK member and Demacrat.

Careful, where you cast stones.

14. over/under

over/under Member

357 The massive prime lending scheme was a result of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Which your boys Baaaaawny Frank & Chris Dodd pushed to the limmit. Everyone needs a house,whether they are qualified to pay for it or not.

15. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

O/U, you have got to abandon this binary thinking. Not liking Republicans is not logically equivalent to supporting Democrats.

16. trapshooteraa27aa

Smoking357, Once again you prove to be a clueless moron. King of copy and paste and the google queen. Your mommy must get tired of you asking what to type on here. Stick to talking about your 22 pistol shooting that you may or may not be good at. You have about 3 followers on here so please label your post OT for morons then you and your 3 buddies can exchange useless banter.
    Chris

17. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Chris, you're a low-intellect group-thinker who is unable to grasp anything you haven't been spoon fed from your class and culture. You're the product of others' thinking, and you will never be your own man or have a view that someone else didn't allow you to hold. That's why you received unimpressive grades; it's why your writings are crude and evidence a simplistic mind, and your inferiority is why people such as me were always thankful to have people such as you exerting downward pressure on the bell curve. That is, as long as you didn't open your mouth in class, so we smart kids could actually learn something.

In other words, you're not a big enough dog to try nipping at my heels.

As for your insult of .22 pistol shooting, I see you've mounted yet another attack on guns, shooters, shooting and conservatism. Keep voting Republican, Liberal.

18. trapshooteraa27aa

Smoking357, Now that was fast. Must be mom had the day off, feet sore from working the corner. Dam man let her have a break. Write some of your own material for once. Seems fuuny you always run your mouth bout how smart you are. So sad you have to do that. Last kid picked for sports, sitting in the corner, afraid to take a shower with the big boys. Ive dealt with lazy morons like you all my life. Im part of the welfare problem we have here in the us because ive fired 1000's of pukes like you over the years and the welfare line just gets longer. Please let your mom go back to work, keep that trailer payment up to date and have her buy you a box of 22's to keep your shootin up to par. Just stay your moronic self. We expect nothing less from you.
    Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.