1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Newt Trap team where to get vests

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 103sdad, Sep 10, 2013.

1. 103sdad

103sdad TS Member

0   0   0

Ok, I just got my son signed up for a youth trap/skeet team. The team has several members that need vests and ear protection. I need to know where the cheapest place to buy vests and ear muffs for these 10-14 y/o kids would be? Some of the kids don't have enough money for these so my wife and I are trying to help get them going. We only need to buy about 6 vests and 4 pair of ear muffs. I am not trying to spend a fortune. My kid needs a vest also as the team does not have any for loan. I am trying to get these before the next practice on the 21st. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks, Ray

2. jandbburch

jandbburch Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ray,

Send me your contact information and I will send you some vests. I have both mens and womens of differnt sizes. I would be happy to donate them to you for your team.They are all used but in good condition.

Regards, Jim B.

3. 103sdad

103sdad TS Member

0   0   0

Jim, I was not expecting or looking for this kind of generosity. I would be glad to pay shipping or even purchase these. Thank you! I have sent a PM...

4. 103sdad

103sdad TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you very much! I never expected this. We are now good on equipment and will not need anything else. Thanks again Jim, I will buy a few ear muffs this Friday and the rest next Friday. We will be set. Thank you, Ray

5. 103sdad

103sdad TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you Colonel, but with Jim shipping these we should be set.

6. 103sdad

103sdad TS Member

0   0   0

Jim, Thank you for the vests! I found one in there that fit one of our 14 y/o girl shooters and I am donating the rest to the trap team. Does anyone else have any kids vests that they would sell cheap? I need about 3-4 for small kids age 10-13. The kids are all between 70-100 pounds and an adult vest looks like a dress. lol

7. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

0   0   0

Contact www.traphappens.com They have team discounts.

8. 103sdad

103sdad TS Member

0   0   0

Awesome, we are new to the team thing so we appreciate any and all suggestions.