1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Newt the Moon base dude

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Are you kidding me. Newt wants to build a moon base. And he want that to become the 51st state.

Spending money in these times on something likes that is totally irresponsible.

I hope their are no bona bide tea partiers that think anybody proposing busting the budget for such a boondoogle has any sympathy for the original tea party principles.

Not only that, but he announces this while campaigning on the space coast of Florida. Can you think of an anymore crass example of bold face pandering for votes?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/newt-gingrich-promises-build-moon-colony-2020-u-211103078.html

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Thats terrible, can you imagine if he starts reaching out to us sportsman with a crackers only gun club!

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

The apple pie recipe is related how?

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Good place for Obama and Mrs. Keet. Charlie

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

What apple pie recipe? ;)

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Both the clickable link, and the one in your thread (same link) both originally pointed to:

http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-favorite-apple-pie-recipe-getting.html

7. rustygun

rustygun Member

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10237875-gingrich-promises-us-moon-colony-by-2020

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Mr Skeet the fake whites only Texas gun club with Klansmen members dude.

9. John Browning

John Browning TS Member

I guess you guys don"t know about Helium 3, a space shuttle full of the stuff would fuel all the US energy needs for a year. I guess the Chinese will end up selling it to us. John

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

How 'bout a Crackers Only Trap Club on The MOON????????????

Yah! That's it! That's the ticket!

WE WANT NEWT, WE WANT NEWT, WE WANT NEWT........

11. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Romney says the moon can wait.

"...But during Thursday night’s Jacksonville debate, GOP rival Mitt Romney mocked that plan, saying Gingrich is developing a pattern of pandering to local voters.

“If I had a business executive come to me and say I want to spend a few hundred billion dollars to put a colony on the moon, I’d say, ‘You’re fired,’” said Romney, a former businessman..."

tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/01/26/romney-mocks-gingrichs-plans-for-moon-base/

12. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Ban this ASSTARD!

13. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I guess if Mitt knew what helium3 was and the known plentiful supply of it on the moon, he would be investing in the mining of it. Looks like the 1st colony there would set the rules on ownership of it.

14. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Yeah toolmaker . For once I can agree with Newt. We need to get back on the moon. It is far easier and cheaper to launch deep space missions from the moon than it is from Earth. Obama wants to land on an asteroid. That is ok if we are after the gold and platinum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.