1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Newspaper map of gun owners claims victim

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hammer1, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

The newspaper map of gun owners has already claimed a victim.

A home of a legal gun owner in New York was targeted by burglars looking for guns.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Hammer1

Your link is too long an address to work.

I have same story from Fox with link above.

You can shorten links using bitly.com/shorten/

Try it.

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Perhaps the paper will get sued out of business. That is after all the American way. We can only hope. Like we are so often reminded even here, our rights are not unlimited or without restriction.

I cannot find the current stats table from the FBI, but there is 1 burglary every 10 secons, 1 violent crime every 20 seconds, 1 aggravated assault every 35 sec., 1 robbery every minute, one "forcable" rape every 2 minutes.

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

If it's true then I guess the liberal press is getting they're dream come true?

5. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

If the firearms are used to commit another crime charge the reporter an an accessory.I also would try like hell to sue the publisher for my loss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.