1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Newspaper listed gun owner victim

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Just heard that a published gun owner was the victim of an attempted robbery, but the thieves did not get into the safe. Is gun robbery the 'backdoor' to gun confiscation especially now when some guns would be difficult to replace, if at all? Could this be the motivation behind publishing the lists?

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Sounds like a case of reckless endangerment to me..If it were my house I'd be lawyering up....Hell, if convicts can sue beer companies just because they think they can blame bad behavior on booze...somebody whose house was fingered as containing a gun and it most likely was the motive for the break in ought to be able to easily prove their loss was more than just a coincidence..bleed those buttheads dry in the court..wouldn't that be just dandy??

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Yes and that may 'put a stick in the spoke' of the next paper that wants to publish a list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.