1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

news that isn't biased

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bruce Specht, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

news that isn

When you want the news were do you go? I find that no matter what media I try the news is biased one way or the other. Newspapers, Televison , NPR ,seems that there is no place to get straight news with out some editorial twist. so where do you get your news?

2. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

TS.com

Never any biases here.

Jim C

3. redbone99

redbone99 Member

I watch Fox News. The rest of them are Obama lovers that think he can walk on water.

4. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

CNN is pretty good. Yes during the election they were leaning pretty liberal, but right now they have evened out nicely. MSNBC is way liberal, FOX is ridiculously conservative.
    -Trappy

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Fox is the only major news network with both sides. They have some liberals on whereas the other news networks don't have any conservatives on. To get a balance listen to Rush and NPR or Rush and any other news outlet besides Fox. Drudge and Newsmax are good for news on the internet. When I want the hard right I go to Michael Savage's site. I love reading about how stupid the left is and which lies they are spewing today or which lies they have been caught in today. If you want news from the left go to Yahoo news or any other source that taps into the AP or gets their main stories from the New York Times like the big three news networks do.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

As usual, Trappy, you are just packed to your brown eyeballs with generalities.

How conservative do you think Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, and that fast talking little black idiot are?

Beck declares himself a Libertarian, O'Reilly is a centrist, and yes, Hannity is a raging Reagan guy.

Fair and balanced. something for everyone.

You should go to washington and get a job as a page in Congress. You might learn a new skill.

HM

7. ramen39

ramen39 Member

I listened to Rush Limbaugh yesterday. He talked about Haiti and said that the lib news networks are going to take everything I said out of context. Last night I was watching MSNBC and guess what. They did everything he said about his comments about helping Haiti. They only showed parts of his talk that sounded like he was 180 degrees from what he really said. It was almost unbelievable.

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I'm still waitin' for the libs to give an example of a Limbaugh lie. While you thinking, you can watch this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.