1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

News Journal

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Fox news Bill Oreilly suggesting that the news journal is DONE. I hope its true. Judge Janine says she and her companions approached homes of editor and publisher to be turned back by armed security guards thereby no questions could be asked. She also said she knows advertisers have cancelled. If this is all true...we do have the power collectively to put this and any and all Gannett papers under financially for what I consider are unamerican activities disguised as freedom of the press. ed nichols

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I hope they are done what they did was just grandstanding and put a lot of people in danger for no reason

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Hey Now!! They were just following our leaders in DC!!

Like cockroaches when the lights come on they run, in DC when the camera lights come on they all run to get in front first!!

4. shadow

shadow Active Member

Hit em where they will hurt the most !!!!! Call the folks that advertise in the papers and let them know ,in no uncertain terms, that if they continue to advertise you and your family will no longer buy their products.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.