1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIG PAPA, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BIG PAPA Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Spring is here and it is time to start getting ready for the season. Our spring leagues will be starting on Tuesday, March 22. We have some openings for shooters and some new teams. We also have a trap open for practice shooting all night. If you are interested in joining a team contact Wally @ 937-295-2177.

We also have our first ATA registered shoot scheduled for April 17, 2011. We start shooting at 10AM (16's first). Our Jackpot fifties will open that day at $7782.50 plus the current day. Remember, any two 25 straights at our club is a 50 straight. Added money at every shoot and every event. Shoot me a PM on this site with your email address and I will email you a copy of our program.

On Tuesday, April 12, Roger Brenner will be at our club with a load of reloading supplies. He will arrive around 5PM. Roger wants to bring the supplies that folks are looking for. He has some what limited hauling capacity. As you know, they have to hand load (and unload what they do not sell), so will you please give Roger a call (419-583-7133) or send him an email @ RB43567@yahoo.com. You are not commited to buying what you have given him as an order. I am sure he will really appreciate your help.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you at the club soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.