1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWPORT SPORTSMEN CLUB - ATA SHOOT ->>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DuckDog, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Big Papa,
    Thanks for the directions, saved me a phone call. I was informed last Sunday that I would be attending this shoot. Hard to say no to the squad (especially after a few adult beverages). Looking forward to the fantastic food that I have heard so much about.

Don Cogan

2. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

3. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Big Papa: You may want to check DuckDog's reloads-I am not sure they are ATA legal??? Now his wife has to shoot his reloads as well, but duckdog takes half the powder out of her's so she doesn't beat him! Have fun, Roger

4. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Big Papa: Sharon has to work Sunday but I will pass along the compliment. I will try to recruit a couple of our local hotshots to come along. Maybe I can get our last two Ohio singles champions to make the trip. If we can get Roger and the rest of the William's County Gang to come down we should have a good crowd.

Roger: Even with half the powder out Sharon is still beating me!!! Any ideas? Maybe a lesson or two wouldn't hurt. Perhaps that young man that lives with you would be kind enough to shoot backup for me. I hear he is a pretty good shot!

Don

5. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Sounds like we'll have a good turnout weather forecast is good so far and lots of money to be won. See ya there.

6. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.