1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWPORT SPORTSMEN CLUB-ATA SHOOT THIS SUNDAY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIG PAPA, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

The Newport Sportsmen Club will be conducting it's first ATA shoot of the season on APRIL 17, 2011. Shooting will begin at 10 AM with 16's followed by the caps. You can shoot your doubles anytime on our fifth trap. The kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch for this shoot. Our JACKPOT FIFTIES will start at $7782.50. Remember, any two 25 straights is a 50 straight at our club. We have six combinations of fifies. We still put the ADDED MONEY into both the 16 yard and cap program for EVERY SHOOTER. We will also be giving away a SHAMROCK leather shell carrier to the shooter with the best combination score of 16's and caps. You need to shoot both programs to qualify for the shell carrier. If anyone has any questions, all of our contact information is listed on the ATA and OSTA web sites. Thanks for looking and hope to see all of you next weekend. If you have any questions, just send me a PM on this site and I will get you an answer. I will run a special event if there is enough interest.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Whats the address?

3. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

5801 Rangeline Rd. Houston, Ohio or a lot of us call it NewPort, Ohio

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Setterman, if you are using your GPS you need to use Houston, Ohio to find it. The small town of Newport does not have a post office. If you are coming from Toledo, just come down I-75 to exit 92 (SR47), then west 11 miles to Rangeline Road. Turn left, first drive way on the right. You can also ask Roger Brenner for directions. He has made a few trips to our club. Also ask Cogin, he nows the way. Hope to see you.

5. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Weather report looks like Sunday is gonna be nice!! Maybe somebody will break the bank with a 50 straight!!

6. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.