1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWPORT SPORTSMEN ATA-APRIL19-JACKPOT&SPECIAL EVNT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIG PAPA, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

THINK SPRING!!!! The NEWPORT SPORTSMEN CLUB is located in Shelby County, Ohio, 11 miles west of Sidney, Ohio. Take State Route 47 (exit 92) from Sidney west for 10 miles to Rangeline Road, turn left, first driveway on the right. Just follow the signs. For you GPS guys, use an address of 5801 Rangeline Road, HOUSTON, OHIO. If you need more information, just sent me a PM on this site and I will give you an update.

I know many of you have been looking and asking about our first ATA shoot of the year. We are going to sponsor only three ATA shoots this year. The dates of those shoots are April 19, June 14 and July 26. Our ATA program will be the same as last year. We will start shooting at 10 AM with our 16 yard program followed by 100 handicap targets. 50 pair of doubles can be shoot anytime. As in the past we will have ADDED MONEY in both the 16 yard program and handicap program. You must play the lewis and purse option to win the added money. Our JACKPOT FIFTIES will be starting at $6408. This feature will be the same as in the past. Any two 25 straights is a fifty straight and will pay half of the balance in that jackpot. We still have six jackpots running. For those of you folks new to our club and program, we are the club everyone talks about shooting and breaking any two 25 straights to win a jackpot. This is our most popular option. We will also have a "special event" on the handicap shoot. Board sells immediately after the 16 yard program finishes.

The kitchen will again be open for breakfast and lunch will be served at very reasonable prices. You are welcome to join us for some fun and fellowship.

2. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Big PaPa,

Looking forward to seeing you at your April 19th shoot. Should be a great shoot and good way to warm up for the Mid-American shoot the following week. I sure would like to tap one of those 50's and pick up some cash!!!

Don

3. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Nice to see you (DUCK DOG) did not drown over the winter. You all come and break them all. We will be glad to pay for your shooting all summer!! LOL. Bring some special event $$$.

Did you hear they added one new word to the Redneck Dictionary last week. The new word was "OBAMA". Some guy ask why would you put this in the dictionary and exactly how would you use it in a sentence. The answer was "I bought a six pack and I drank it obama myself".

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Roger Brenner will be attending our shoot on Sunday. He will be bringing a limited amount of reloading stuff with him to sell. If you have any special request, please let me know in advance. Thanks, DB. You can PM me on this site with that information.

5. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Dick (Big Papa): I received my new earplugs-they are great. Hope the rain holds off for Sunday, Roger

6. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Make sure and bring the new plugs with you sunday. I want to see the new ones. Make sure you fill the van, got a lot of guys interested in reloading stuff.

7. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

any winners? Birdtracker

8. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Well we got lucky and the rain held off till everything was over. The winner was Will Gingrich with a 94, there was one 93 and I believe two or three 92's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.