1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Newly entered apprentice as of tonight

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bcnu, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

Well, tonight was the big night. I got initated into freemasonary as a newly entered apprentice this evening. Wow! It was like taking a step back in time. Taking my first step into the light. Lodge of the Temple #422. John

2. Straight50

Straight50 Member

0   0   0

Congratulations to you Brother John. You are embarking on an adventure that will be very rewarding for you. You have some hard work ahead, but don't worry, it gets easier as you proceed. Let us know when you take your second step.
    Regards, Arv

3. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

0   0   0

Congratulations Brother John. The degree of Entered Apprentice was conferred upon me on February 1, 1966 and I have maintained my membership since.

I am sure you will be happy when you have received the rest of the degrees and will be glad that you took the step and became a member.

Fraternally,
    Allen

4. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

I've been Traveling for over 25 years. My father and Grandfather did before me. I've never been sorry. Enjoy the journey.

5. Rebe

Rebe TS Member

0   0   0

Congratulations brother! Enjoy your journey. I am fourth generation from the same lodge (great grandfather, grandfather, father)............
    Rebe

6. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Congradulatiions Brother John. I've been traveling since 1989. Enjoy the experence. Mike....

7. TERRYB

TERRYB Member

0   0   0

May your journey from darkness to light be safe and rewarding.....Terry

8. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Brother John, welcome to the fraternity. It is as with everything. The more you get involved the better off we all are. Looking forward to sitting in Lodge with you some day! Either In illinois or western Kentucky. R W B Rick Gibbs. Wilmington Lodge 208 in Wilmington, Illinois.

9. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

0   0   0

Once there was a little dog that grew into a big dog. :)

Dave

10. mission6222

mission6222 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I understand the filling of a void in your life, But this is a thread to buy and sale. Thanks loyd

11. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

No, that is why I clicked on the off topic button. John

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Welcome,,,,,over 25 years here...

13. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

0   0   0

Congrats. You will enjoy the journey. Member 48 years